Friday, June 14, 2019

Please Send Reinforcements! / Beauties Pageant 36

Quilty friends, summer vacation has begun. My sewing time, which was already hindered by Cain Renovation 2019, has been hijacked by two little boys. They won’t let me near my sewing machine. Even simple tasks, like viewing last week’s Beauties Pageant participants or responding to emails, have been denied. Yesterday I spent hours (hours!) playing ping pong with my 10-year-old. I’m still exhausted. From playing ping pong. For real. Please send reinforcements!

I don’t have anything sharable this week, so I’ll throw in some pictures of projects past for good measure and get right to this week’s event!

Pretty pictures of stuff I made years ago!

Even more pretty pictures of stuff I made years ago!


* * *


The pageant rules are simple:
  • Post your finish in the linky tool. (No links to your own giveaway or linky, please!)
  • Point your readers back here with a text link or use the button above.
  • Visit and comment on other participants’ finishes.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! I know Rose, the best dog ever is right there in the fray. Too bad she can't play ping pong. The newness will where off soon and y'all will settle into a routine and yours can even include sewing. The best is yet to be as they say. Hang on! I'd love to be a reinforcement if I lived nearby. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! You're making so many great memories!!! Love your past photos--very nicely staged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd offer to babysit, but I don't we're close enough for that! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get some me-time during the summer break. Happy ping pong playing LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd make a really bad reinforement for playing ping pong - it would be more like bending lots to pick up the ball :) Hope you all find your summer routine fast and that it includes a decent amount of sewing for you! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I almost always respond to comments by email. If my response might interest others or if you're a no-reply blogger, I'll post it here.