Monday, March 4, 2019

Cargo Duffle Sew-Along Prize List

No sew-along would be complete without a little motivation to help everyone finish! 


The Fat Quarter Shop is one of my go-to online retailers. Its fabric selection is spot-on for a bag-making modern quilter like me. (I’m currently contemplating an Alison Glass purchase, and I check the Flash Sale page every day—twice on Tuesdays!)

The fine folks at the FQS have made a point to support the blogging community, and they’re offering a $30 gift card to one lucky Cargo Duffle Bag maker.

Edit (4/4/2019): This giveaway is closed. The winner of the FQS gift card is Shena!


Anna Graham, of Noodlehead, has been on my radar for 10 years. She was an early sewing blogger and quickly went from writing blog posts to designing and selling patterns. And her patterns are top-notch. Her most recent one is a roomy beauty called the Fika Tote. Lately, though, I’ve had her Range Backpack on my mind. A gang from my guild made Range Backpacks to wear at QuiltCon 2019, and the finished products are super cute!

Anna is offering two prize packages, each with a pattern and the necessary supplies to make the project. This lady gets me: The only thing better than a crafty prize is a mystery crafty prize.

Edit (4/4/2019): This giveaway is closed. The winners of the Noodlehead prize packages are Kim and Amy!

The fine print: Winners will be picked at random from the linky that will run March 18 through March 31, 2019. This prize draw is open internationally. If someone outside of the United States wins one of the Noodlehead prizes, he or she will be emailed a gift card from the online retailer of his or her choice in lieu of the package from Noodlehead. (It’s just too darn expensive to ship stuff internationally.)

*Thanks in advance for sewing along! I’m rooting for you*

If you have any questions or comments, the best way to share them with me and everyone else sewing is to use the comments below, but you can also email me at frombolttobeauty (at) gmail (dot) com or DM me through Instagram.

Document your progress on Instagram using the hashtag #cargodufflesewalong!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I almost always respond to comments by email. If my response might interest others or if you're a no-reply blogger, I'll post it here.