Friday, July 31, 2026

Festive Flurries Pattern Release / Beauties Pageant 338

Festive Flurries displayed on quilt ladder

I have sewn like Santa’s star employee this past month, riding the Christmas in July vibes to their very end and finishing mulitiple wintery quilting projects along the way. I wrapped up a Christmassy Five-Star Experience as well as an Ornament Collection runner. (See them both pictured here.) It seems fitting, then, that on this last day in July I release my latest pattern: Festive Flurries.

Festive Flurries is a very "me" design. I love the pattern’s oversize blocks, offset rows, and snowflakes that seem to continue on beyond the quilt’s edges. 

Single snowflake quilt block

The pattern features four sizes: runner, child, small throw, and large throw. I used a fat quarter bundle of Kimberly Kight’s Merry Happy to sew up my small throw, but I could have just as easily used quarter-yard cuts. 

Want to get an early start on your winter sewing? Festive Flurries is available for purchase in the From Bolt to Beauty pattern shop

Through the end of the weekend (Sunday, August 2), this pattern is 50% off the regular retail price. (No code necessary. Discount appears in cart.) It’s just an early holiday gift from me to you—and perhaps the motivation you need to get going on wintry projects!

Festive Flurries Pattern Cover

Follow Me On ...  


 
* * *


The pageant rules are simple:
  • Post your finish in the linky tool. (No links to your own giveaway or linky, please!)
  • Point your readers back here with a text link or use the button above.
  • Visit and comment on other participants’ finishes.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful design. Congratulations on the release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design. Congratulations on the release! (Sorry for the double comment; I don't know why it posted anonymously the first time.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I almost always respond to comments by email. If my response might interest others or if you're a no-reply blogger, I'll post it here.