Friday, October 4, 2019

No Time to Talk! / Beauties Pageant 51

Dear readers, I am writing this at 11 o’clock the night before my guild’s fall quilt retreat on Cape Cod. All my sewing stuff is in my car, ready to go, but I still have so much to do ... like pack my bag and make some food and do a dozen other un-fun, un-quilty things. There’s no time to write or take pics, so I’ll direct you to the search box on the right. Type in “retreat,” and you’ll discover what I have to say about going on retreat.

If you can’t be bothered to do that (and who am I to judge? this barely qualifies as a blog post!), check out two of my favorites ...
Now what this post needs is some pictures. Add your latest finishes to this week’s linky!

* * *


The pageant rules are simple:
  • Post your finish in the linky tool. (No links to your own giveaway or linky, please!)
  • Point your readers back here with a text link or use the button above.
  • Visit and comment on other participants’ finishes.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! I couldn't be bothered to search (HAHAHA!) but I will read your two previous posts about retreats. I hope you have a good time, and get a wee bit accomplished. AND, remember to take some photos so we can see all the fun had by one and all. Happy Friday! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a GREAT time!!! I envy you - such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, have all the fun on your retreat! I love to go on one - our next one is in November and I am already sooo excited.

    So, I hope you get sewing done - maybe lots, maybe a bit, but most of all have lots of fun and eat all the sweets/chocolate :)

    xo Melanie

    www.mellmeyer.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I almost always respond to comments by email. If my response might interest others or if you're a no-reply blogger, I'll post it here.