Friday, December 21, 2018

Pageant Highlight Reel / Beauties Pageant 12

Quilty friends, happy Friday! Welcome to another installment of the Brag About Your Beauties Pageant at From Bolt to Beauty!

If you’re new around these parts, I wanted to share some highlights of recent Beauties Pageants because you’ve been missing out …

In BP 11, we met Medallion Magic, a new quilt pattern from Leanne at Devoted Quilter, and learned about a corresponding quiltalong, to launch in January.

That first border makes me swoon.

In BP 10, Melanie, of Mell Meyer, shared  the wallet she had recently sewn. It is perfect wrapped in a gorgeous Alison Glass panel.

I have this same fabric. Now I just need to learn German to read the necessary pattern!

And back in BP 9, Yvonne, over at Quilting Jetgirl, introduced us to a quick and easy hexagonal coaster tutorial. If you’re looking for a last-minute craft for gifting, this post is a must-read.

I love when seemingly complicated projects are, in fact, easy to make.

Thank you to all you bloggers who have been participating in this linky as I try to get it off the ground. It’s fun to learn what everyone is sewing, and I’ve added more than one project to my to-do list based on the loveliness you’ve shared here.

Now for this week’s pageant …


The pageant rules are simple:
  • Post your finish in the linky tool. (No links to your own giveaway or linky, please!)
  • Point your readers back here with a text link or use the button above.
  • Visit and comment on other participants’ finishes.

BTW: Inlinkz has made some changes. It seems that you need to register to add links now. (ACK!) Sorry for any inconvenience! And this linky now includes thumbnails, not just text.

Inlinkz Link Party

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting the linkup, Michelle! I hope it grows and builds momentum in 2019. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tutorial Yvonne shared is addictive! I may have made many, many coasters. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links. I had added the coasters to my pins too :) I am wishing you all the best for 2019 and hope this linkup gains lots and lots of attraction, motivates and inspires. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I almost always respond to comments by email. If my response might interest others or if you're a no-reply blogger, I'll post it here.